Friday, February 12, 2010

Fun Friday

Sometimes when the week has had some unexpected events, I must try and come from a different angle in school. I had the kids choose some games to play while I got ready for the day. They had fun playing blind folded hide and seek. They spent 1/2 hour listen to sounds to try and find each other! I then took this idea and hid 8 items related to Presidents day. They had to hunt for the items. They truly enjoyed this and then were excited and ready to learn for the day! All went well until my 8 year old decided he was done. This is the challenge of homeschooling. The ability to stop when needed and resume later, or not :}

Things I find fascinating

  • Bagua Board/ Dream board
  • Balanced Birth Approach
  • Birthing From Within
  • E Is For Ethics
  • Homeschooling
  • The Bradley Method Of Natural Childbirth
  • The Family Virtues Guide
  • The Power of Wisdom
  • Waldorf
  • Young Living Essential Oils
  • Zen in Ten Seconds