Thursday, February 4, 2010

Josie wants to get married!

So, when you are going to teach a homeschool lesson, you have to be flexible.

My five year old was set on getting dressed in her gown, with her flowers and getting married. My plan was to have her do a Spanish lesson with grandpa. I told her, "wow, you are going to get to be married and talk about love, and make Valentines, all in Spanish!" She was thrilled to know I listened and her needs were being met.

Now that we have marriage figured out, time for babies! Ha!

Things I find fascinating

  • Bagua Board/ Dream board
  • Balanced Birth Approach
  • Birthing From Within
  • E Is For Ethics
  • Homeschooling
  • The Bradley Method Of Natural Childbirth
  • The Family Virtues Guide
  • The Power of Wisdom
  • Waldorf
  • Young Living Essential Oils
  • Zen in Ten Seconds