Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It is all a Test

Well, what a challenging day! I started at 7 a.m. sending my husband off for Oregon for a few days. Then decided to call Comcast to deal with a billing issue and slow internet. At the same time had my parents come pick up my car, to drop off because the check engine light went on over the weekend. I am suddenly on the phone for an hour, my son is then crying and upset due to a new toy left in daddies car, which is now at the airport! I'm on hold trying to comfort him, then my phone needs to be charged. I had a challenging time trying to calm down, then I get a mixed up call from the OB office saying I have labs to get done, so I can try and conceive. I'm confused, I have had 2 kids! Comcast calls back twice, the car place three times, I wind up trying to get the info. straight on a part I have never heard of! Then make the decision to get the work done! I felt that I made a informed decision, based on the lack of knowledge I have about cars! I then talk with a neighbor about the car, he says I've been ripped off! AHHHH. I have my parents, thank goodness, to take me and kids to my son's baseball game. The team was making errors and I couldn't stop yelling!!! My son did play hard and got some great hits! We finally crawl into bed, and there in his bed is the new toy!! What a crazy day! I am proud that I held it together, barely! The light went out and my son said, "let's do our gratitude journal." I am pleased.

Things I find fascinating

  • Bagua Board/ Dream board
  • Balanced Birth Approach
  • Birthing From Within
  • E Is For Ethics
  • Homeschooling
  • The Bradley Method Of Natural Childbirth
  • The Family Virtues Guide
  • The Power of Wisdom
  • Waldorf
  • Young Living Essential Oils
  • Zen in Ten Seconds