Monday, May 10, 2010

Yes, I am Balanced

I had a very busy day starting with yoga, ending with a talk on How to Create Balance with Essential Oils. In between was running the kids back and forth to classes, making food trays for a potluck, preparing for the talk, watching a movie that made both my daughter and I cry, and trying not to lose it completely. I am a first born and have these expectations of myself, that involve trying to be my best, perfect. I also try to think of every detail and try real hard to present to different learners, this takes a lot of time. I had to lean on my husband a few times today, my friend and my mom. I have learned that asking for what you specifically need is a good tool. I try not to feel guilty in asking others for help. I always find it ironic when I am trying to present something that it seems I am the one having a hard time doing it! I then feel like I am a hypocrite. I think the best lesson I learned today is that if you strive for consciousness and living in the now, that even in the mist of the storm, I know I can make it out. I CAN HAVE BALANCE.

Things I find fascinating

  • Bagua Board/ Dream board
  • Balanced Birth Approach
  • Birthing From Within
  • E Is For Ethics
  • Homeschooling
  • The Bradley Method Of Natural Childbirth
  • The Family Virtues Guide
  • The Power of Wisdom
  • Waldorf
  • Young Living Essential Oils
  • Zen in Ten Seconds